Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The 5 P's of Friendship

You’re a TRUE friend because you have all 5 P’s


Play – Your fun! 

Praise - YOU help me feel good about me and you are awesome yourself.

Protection – You have my back and I have yours.

Pray – You pray with and for me and I feel great praying for you.

Prize – You’re a prize in my life and at the bottom of this email I have a prize for you. I already claimed mine.  


Play along with me today -

·     praise 7 of your closes friends and forward this email. 

·     Say the Prayer of Protection, I said it for you

·     Claim your PRIZE!!

 

When you Honor on the 5 P’s of friendship

       Miracles flow into your life

 

Prayer of Protection!


 With this blessing of friendship and love, I put on the full armor of God.

I take stand against the devil’s schemes.

 

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, of our good friends and family; but against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.


Therefore I put on the full armor of God, so that when evil comes, I will be able to stand my ground and after I have done everything, to stand.  I will remain because I am a friend, I am family - so I stand firm.


With the belt of truth buckled around your waist

With the breast plate of righteousness in place

With my feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the message of peace.

In addition to all this I take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.

I take the helmet of salvation

I hold sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.


 And I pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests.

With this in mind I am alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people, including my friends and family who sent me this prayer and for the ones I am sending it too.    

I give thanks for all who are praying also for me.

Help me speak words of kindness and thoughts of love.  Pray that I may declare love as fearlessly, as I should.

Together we stand, Amen.

 

Being your friend brings my heart closer to heaven.


Pass this email on to all your friends and share with them how much you care for them TODAY.

  Claim your PRIZE!


Let’s Get the 5P’s of friendship around the world 3 times before June 2nd. Forward it on to 7 of your friends.

 

Your Prize is waiting for you HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment